A vehicle accident can happen in the blink of an eye, but its effects can last for much longer. For this section of the KnowledgeBase, lawyers have contributed articles that will help you deal with the aftermath of a vehicle accident, determine who is liable for property damage and personal injury, and introduce concepts that will be important should you choose to hire an attorney and initiate a lawsuit.
Recent FindLaw Vehicle Accidents Articles
- Staying on the lookout for motorcycles in DeKalb County
Provided by: William Tinkler, Jr. Attorney at Law, P.C.
Motorists can take several steps to decrease the chance of a collision with a motorcycle. Read More »
- Summer road trips can turn to nightmares if a trucking accident happens
Provided by: Monsees & Mayer, P.C.
It is important to be aware of the dangers of truck accidents while on summer road trips. Read More »
- Improving bicycle safety in Chicago
Provided by: The Law Offices of Adam J. Zayed, P.C.
Safety strategies for bicycle commuting in Chicago. Read More »
- New study finds more fatalities caused by distracted drivers than reported
Provided by: Soble, Poss & Moore PLLC
A larger number of individuals have lost their lives in distracted driving collisions than national statistics indicate, according to a recent study. Read More »
- Drowsy driving a factor in more accidents than previously thought
Provided by: Corsiglia McMahon & Allard, LLP
Driver fatigue is responsible for more accidents than once thought. Read More »