A vehicle accident can happen in the blink of an eye, but its effects can last for much longer. For this section of the KnowledgeBase, lawyers have contributed articles that will help you deal with the aftermath of a vehicle accident, determine who is liable for property damage and personal injury, and introduce concepts that will be important should you choose to hire an attorney and initiate a lawsuit.
Recent FindLaw Vehicle Accidents Articles
- MTA Cracks Down On Bus Driver Violations, But Some Slip Through The Cracks
Provided by: Tolmage, Peskin, Harris, Falick
New York City MTA bus crashes have increased recently due to an influx of new, inexperienced bus drivers. The inexperienced drivers have increased the risk to passengers, pedestrians and motorists. Read More »
- Happy holidays! Time to drive with caution.
Provided by: Bowles & Verna LLP
During the holiday season, it is especially important to practice safe driving habits. Read More »
- How to make holiday traveling safe
Provided by: Asbill Stiles, LLC
There are few safety precautions one can take to make holiday travel safe. Read More »
- Distracted driving: San Diego woman ticketed for wearing Google Glass According to the California Department of Motor Vehicles, there are various activities that fall under the category of distracted driving. Read More »
- California 18-wheeler freeway accident causes multiple injuries
Provided by: Orange County Car Accident Lawyer
Recently, an 18-wheeler accident injured nine people on a California freeway. Read More »