Real estate law encompasses many aspects of life that involve land and real property, including the buying and selling of a home, and landlord-tenant rights. Lawyers have placed articles in this section of the KnowledgeBase that discuss the various aspects of real estate law and how the law will govern what people should do in different situations.
Recent FindLaw Real Estate Articles
- Common construction disputes in Tennessee can involve delays and defects
Provided by: Law Office of Timothy H. Nichols, PLLC
Construction delays can cause disputes, affecting all parties to projects in Tennessee. Here are some common causes of disputes. Read More »
- Florida families struggle to receive adequate sinkhole repairs
Provided by: Williams Law Association, P.A.
Several Florida families struggle to recover from insurance companies after sinkhole damage. Read More »
- Interested in real estate in Pennsylvania? 2014 may be your year.
Provided by: Caldwell & Kearns, P.C.
With stronger financing options and a larger inventory, 2014 may be a good year to consider joining the real estate development market. Read More »
- Residential property management: Securing a solid tenant
Provided by: Galloway and Collens, PLLC
If you are going to secure a tenant in your residential property investment, you should know how to find a good one. Read More »
- Serious defects plague popular Oregon building since it was constructed
Provided by: Slinde Nelson Stanford
A Portland, Oregon building needs nearly $100 million in repairs for structural defects. New buildings are not immune to problems and here are some common construction defects. Read More »