Sooner or later, healthcare law affects us all. In this section, lawyers will explain your rights as a medical patient, the laws pertaining to children and the elderly, and what to do if you've been harmed by a doctor's negligence.
Recent FindLaw Healthcare Articles
- Social Security disability benefits for anxiety and panic attacks
Provided by: Disability Benefits Law Center, P.C.
Although many may not be aware, an individual may apply for Social Security Disability benefits because of a mental condition, such as anxiety disorder. Read More »
- Veterans: Honorable service, but an endless wait for disability benefits
Provided by: Manring & Farrell
Injured veterans serve honorably but too often encounter a long wait for disability benefits. Read More »
- Compassionate Allowances program speeds SSDI approval for severely ill
Provided by: The Law Office of Arthur W. Boyce
The Social Security Administration’s Compassionate Allowances program fast tracks SSDI applications for those the most severe disabilities. Read More »
- Can I work without jeopardizing my Social Security disability benefits?
Provided by: Robert A. Koenigsberg Law Offices
Many people who receive SSA disability payments would consider attempting employment, but are hesitant because they are uncertain on how it might affect their disability payments. Read More »
- Negligent care of elderly Californians can lead to injury or death
Provided by: The Figari Law Firm
Elders with dementia are at risk of wandering away from those who can protect them from harm. Negligent care compounds the problem. Read More »