Welcome to FindLaw's KnowledgeBase, featuring informative and timely attorney-authored articles on dozens of legal topics. Whether you're looking for information on a specific type of legal matter, or just want to learn more about your legal rights, KnowledgeBase articles are a great place to start.
Using the links below, you can browse KnowledgeBase content by legal topic and check out some of our most popular articles. Thanks for visiting FindLaw's KnowledgeBase.
- New Mexico receives failing score for quality of nursing homes
Provided by: The Law Offices of Salazar, Sullivan & Jasionowski
Recently, a non-profit group conducted an in-depth study of nursing homes across the country. New Mexico received the lowest possible score, ranking 46th in the country. Read More »
- Illinois’ revised workers’ compensation laws
Provided by: Strong Law Offices
Illinois made changes to its workers' compensation laws in 2011. The changes alleviate burdens for employers. Read More »
- Minnesota’s first snowfalls trigger crashes, injuries, at least one death The National Safety Council says that one out of every three crashes can be attributed to speeding. Read More »
- Florida court focuses on teen driving violations
Provided by: The Main Law Firm
A court in Southern Florida is attempting to curb teenage driving offenses. Read More »
- When a home invasion involves a gun
Provided by: Franklin Legal, An Association Of Attorneys
In Tennessee, it is a specific and separate offense to possess a firearm with the intent to go armed during the commission of or an attempt to commit a dangerous felony. Read More »